Gripe Water Ingredients
ach manufacturer and brand boast a different herbal ingredient that can cure colic giving their brand more marketing power. But wouldn’t you really like to know what is in gripe water and if you could actually make it yourself?
Well, here is the most common list of gripe water ingredients:
2. Caraway to aid digestion and provide relief from gas and wind.
3. Lemon Balm for excessive wind.
4. Ginger for nausea and indigestion
5. Peppermint prevent nausea and aid digestion
6. Chamomile has a calming effect.
7. Aloe vera for bloating.
8. Blackthorn for constipation cramps.
9. Dill for indigestion.
10. Angelica s soothing and calming.
11. Cinnamon for digestion.
12. Aniseed also aids digestion.
It is important that you stay away from brands that contain alcohol, sodium bicarbonate and sucrose.
Do these gripe water ingredients actually work?
These ingredients are used mainly to aid the digestive system and soothe and calm your baby. They do not work to cure colic.
Indigestion, wind and gas are symptoms of colic and not the cause of colic. This is why it is so difficult to find one remedy that cures colic completely. None of the current known remedies treat the cause of colic but only act to soothe the symptoms..
If you want to find out how to cure colic for good you need to know the cause.
Find out what causes colic and how it can be treated quickly and effectively in this FREE Report ‘The Truth About Colic’ .